Sometimes it takes little effort to craft a topic for your academic paper but because the dynamics of gender studies continue to change, one will always find it a big challenge to come up with a great topic and especially one which touches on current issues. Around the world, gender and equality has remained a largely debated issue but of course with solutions which remain at large. What does this mean? Well, at the end of the day, a good writer will always be that who knows how to make away around term paper topics and this includes crafting a phenomenal topic for a dissertation paper on gender education. Here, you have got to ask yourself a number of questions and they include, what is involved in gender education? Is it about educating the girl child and the disparities that come with it?
In recent memory, the question of gender and education has become even more pronounced, thanks to civil wars in some parts of the world which has denied many and especially the female gender access to quality and sustainable education. Also, many girls from around the world and being married off at a tender age and as such, they forgo the maiden opportunity to partake in academia. Because of the growing concern for school drop outs and especially among girls, the world is at crossroads with the issue of gender with even more elusive solutions. The question is can educational papers be able to provide some good solutions? Well, in this post, we take a look at list of topics that are specific to the question of gender education to start you off with your dissertation paper, so take a leap further for more details.
- – Feminist activities have continued to see many girls join school around the world, but the question is; will it last in the face of skewed government appointments? A great gender education topic in this regard is; Investigating the role of feminism in girl-child education in Bangladesh
- – Sexuality and education. Investigating the role of education in shaping gender parity and identity: A case study of Brazil
- – Women’s movement and school enrolment of the girl-child: How well are the movements resourced to realize their goals?
- – Gender parity in schools: Do school systems favor boys to girls? A case study of Northern Kenyan Communities.
- – The place of women in education sector. Can they deliver in the face of gendered discrimination?